Banish any thoughts of packed coaches, long transfers and tours with 50 other people, we are talking small group, luxury escorted tours of Italy that will show you another side of travel.
While a private itinerary gives you freedom to manage much of your time, choose where to eat and change your plans when you’re on the road, you may not realize the many benefits of making your next visit to Italy an escorted one.
- Make the most of your time. In the company of a local, bilingual tour manager, you won’t waste time trying to find the right address or struggling with your few words of Italian. You’ll always know where you are going next and that you will be there on time.
- Meet other like-minded people. The social aspect of escorted tours doesn’t appeal to everyone, but for many the friendships they make can last long after they return home. Choosing a specialized tour of Italy, whether dedicated to food, wine, art, history or for first-time visitors, you are going to be traveling in the company of others who share your interest in that topic.
- Save money. If you were to put together the trip on your own, without the benefits of group rates and shared costs that come with an escorted tour, you would pay considerably more for the same experience, without the high level of organization and a tour manager.
- Discover more than you were expecting. Carefully crafted tours, managed by knowledgeable local guides will show you places you would never known to have visited on your own. Beautiful villages, stunning views, local specialities all become available to you on our escorted tours.
- Increased safety. While no vacation is 100% risk-free, your tour manager will make sure that you are aware of exactly where you need to take extra special care, whether hiding your bag in a crowded street in Naples or wearing the correct footwear and avoiding certain mountain trails, you will have all the information you need to keep yourself safe during your trip.
- Get the most out of the local culture. Our tours all include opportunities to discover the local cultures and appreciate differences between the regions you travel through. We only work with local suppliers and guides, ensuring your visit brings positive benefits to the local population and economy.
- Flexibility. We still want this to be your vacation, so our escorted tours also include ample opportunities for you to explore on your own, as well as recommended pre- and post-tour extensions.
Our escorted tours of Italy have been designed using the wealth of knowledge we have gained creating customized itineraries over the last 17 years: our favorite hotels, great restaurants, popular sites, ones you would never be able to see on your own and incredible local experiences. A full list of our upcoming tours can be found here. If you would like to customize an escorted tour for your own group, call us on 866-779-2565